Installing Screach TV on your Smart TV
This will enable you to display Screach content on a single TV without the need for external hardware. Please note: If you wish to broadcast the same content to multiple screens then please see our guide on Installing Screach TV for Multi-Screen Broadcasts.
What you will need
- A compatible smart TV (See our supported devices list)
- A broadband internet connection with a minimun of 10 Mbps free bandwidth
- A browser to access your tv.screach.com account (we sent your login details to you in your welcome email. If your code has expired, click forgot password link on the sign-in page)
Before you begin
Ensure that your TV is powered on and connected to the internet. We recommended that you connect your device to the internet via an ethernet cable as this will reduce many common connection issues during live streams. If you opt to connect your device via wi-fi, ensure that you have a strong signal between your wi-fi access point and your TV.
Connecting your TV to the Hub
- Using your TV remote, go to the app store and search Screach TV
- Choose to install from the menu.
- Once installed, launch the app which will display a 5-character code on screen.
- Go to your Screach Hub and log-in.
- Navigate to your venue account using the account selector in the top right of the Hub
- Click the menu icon and choose the Your Devices option
- When prompted, type in the code on screen and give your TV a memorable name. Click Save.
- Your TV screen will update and show Hi there! I'm (Device Name). Then after a short ten second interval, your TV will start to play a welcome video. Check that you can see and hear the content playing.
- Your installation is now complete. If you need help changing the content on your screen, check our guide here
I see a "Player not found" error when entering the device code into the Hub.
- Ensure that you have entered the code correctly
- If you have entered the code correctly and are still receiving the error message. it is likely that your broadband router or internet security system is blocking access to the ports which the Screach TV app uses to communicate with the Screach Hub. Ensure that your network allows inbound and outbound traffic on ports 8883 and 8443. Refer to your internet service provider, or IT department for further help.
I can see the welcome video but do not hear audio.
- See Troubleshooting Audio Issues
Still need help?
How to install the ScreachTV app on a LG smart TV
How to install the ScreachTv app on a LG smart TV Press the Home button on the remote control. launch. LG Content Store Navigate to the Magnifying glass to enter the search function. Type in ScreachTV Read the details of the app and then press ...
Screach TV App – Complete Testing Guide
Introduction The purpose of this testing guide is to provide Screach App testers with: Essential knowledge of how the ScreachTV App should operate to remove any uncertainties as to whether the App is working correctly or not. The necessary ...
Screach Installation Guide
Before you begin The Screach TV service can be accessed in several ways depending on the equiptment used and the number of available screens. If you are unfamiliar with Screach please watch our two-minute introduction video here. There is also a ...
Single Screen Non-Smart TV Installations
Step 1: Your chosen streaming device will need to be connected to the internet and your TV via direct plug in or cable Step 2: Select the type of device you’re using from the options below Amazon Fire Stick Android Set Top Box Laptop/PC (connect TV ...
Installing the ScreachTV App on a player device
Are you ready to install the ScreachTV App on your Android player, LG TV or Amazon Fire TV Stick? 1. Start by navigating to the relevant App store on your player device. Note: your player must be connected to the internet. a. For Android devices, ...