Screach gives you access to a huge library of ready to go and customisable promotions that are fit for any occasion – saving you time and effort producing your own media!
1. Start by going to the Promotions area in the Hub, this can be found in the main navigation menu.
2. Select the pink + icon in the bottom right of this area, this will take you to the Assets page.
3. Now, choose Create from template - this will take you to the Promotion Library.
4. From here you can browse templates by using the search bar or selecting from popular categories. There are also templates available for different screen orientations and multi-screen areas.
5. Once you’ve found a template you want to use, open it and select the Save button which can be found in the top right of the screen.
Top tip! You can personalise some templates with your own text and images to make your own!
6. The template will then appear at the top of the Assets page. From here, drag and drop the template into the box with the pink + icon below – this will create your media item.
7. From here, you can rename the media item, reposition the asset in different area of the screen, set the play duration and schedule play from/until dates.
The asset will assign to the Landscape area by default – if this isn’t correct, don’t forget to change it!
8. Additional media items can be made by selecting the pink + icon.
9. Once ready, select the Save button which can be found in the top right of the screen – you will then see the template in the Promotions area where it can be distributed to local venue channels and Facebook business pages.
Need additional support? Please contact our Customer Support Team.