To make a promotion appear on your screen for a shorter or longer duration of time, you can use the duration changer.
This allows you to allocate more screen time to increase the attention on specific promotions showing in your venue!
1. Once you have uploaded your own media or selected a template from the promotional library, it will appear at the top of the Assets page.
2. From here, drag and drop the asset into the box with the pink + icon below – this will create your media item.
3. Below the media item you will see a pink slider bar which allows you to change the play duration of the promotion. Click and slide the toggle on the slider bar to edit the duration.
You can choose durations between 1 and 60 seconds!
4. If you are happy with you selection, select the Save button which can be found in the top right of the screen – you will then see the media item in the Promotions area.
5. Click and hold on the media item, then drag it to the right of the screen into the Active Promotions column. The media item will then automatically show on your players according to the duration you have set.
Need additional support? Please contact our Customer Support Team.