If you have linked venue Facebook pages for multiple venues, you can post to multiple venues using Social Posting!
This allows you to post media multiple venue Facebook pages directly from the Screach Hub - saving you time and effort managing each platform and Facebook page separately!
1. Start by navigating to the company level you wish to post a Facebook update from using the location selector in the top right of the Hub, then go to the Promotions area, this can be found in the main navigation menu. Here you will see the various media you have added.
2. Select the 3 dots icon to the right of the media item that you want to post to venue Facebook pages, this will display several options – select Post from the dropdown options.
3. A popup window will appear where you can select the format of the media item you wish to post by selecting the dropdown menu in the top right. You can also enter text to be posted along with the media asset.
4. Now select Share, this will display a popup window where you can select all, groups, venues and individual players depending on where you want to post the Facebook update to. Click in the boxes to select the venues.
Note: venues that do not have a linked Facebook page will not allow selection.
5. Once all required venues are selected, select Next. This will display a summary of the Facebook post and the venue Facebook pages you have selected to post the update to – complete by selecting Share. This will then post to the chosen Facebook pages instantly.
Need additional support? Please contact our Customer Support Team.