By linking your Facebook business page, you will unlock the ability to post media to your venue’s Facebook page at the same time you update your TV players - saving you time and effort managing each platform separately!
1. Start by navigating to the venue you want to like a Facebook page to using the location selector in the top right of the portal (note: if you have a single venue, you can skip the step). Now go to the Settings area, this can be found in the main navigation menu.
2. You will then see Social Accounts at the bottom of the page, beside the Facebook icon select Link Account.
3. Continue by logging into your Facebook account (note: if you have 2-factor authentication activated, you may need to enter your unique pin).
4. Once logged in, click Continue as [your name] and select the venue Facebook page you wish to link followed by Next (note: you can only link one Facebook page per venue).
5. You will then see a number of permissions with toggles, these must all be toggled to Yes for Screach to function correctly – now select Done. Your Facebook page should now be successfully linked to the my.screach portal and is ready for social sharing.
6. If you ever want to unlink a Facebook page, revisit the bottom of the Settings area and select the Unlink Account button.
Now that you have linked your Facebook Business page to your Screach Account, learn how to share your promotions here!