Linking a Facebook business page to Screach
By linking your Facebook business page, you will unlock the ability to post media to your venue’s Facebook page at the same time you update your TV players - saving you time and effort managing each platform separately!
1. Start by navigating to the venue you want to like a Facebook page to using the location selector in the top right of the Hub. Now go to the Settings area, this can be found in the main navigation menu.
2. You will then see Social Accounts at the bottom of the page, beside the Facebook icon select Link Account.
3. Continue by logging into your Facebook account.
Note: if you have 2-factor authentication activated on Facebook, you may need to enter your unique pin.
4. Once logged in, click Continue as [your name] and select the venue Facebook page you wish to link followed by Next.
Note: you can only link one Facebook page per venue.
5. You will then see a number of permissions with toggles, these must all be toggled to Yes for Screach to function correctly – now select Done. Your Facebook page should now be successfully linked to the Screach Hub and is ready for Social Posting.
6. If you ever want to unlink a Facebook page, revisit the bottom of the Settings area and select the Unlink Account button.
Need additional support? Please contact our Customer Support Team.
Posting media to a Facebook business page
If you have linked your venue’s Facebook page, you can use Social Posting! This allows you to post media to your venue’s Facebook page directly from the Screach Hub - saving you time and effort managing each platform separately! 1. Start by ...
Posting media to multiple Facebook business pages
If you have linked venue Facebook pages for multiple venues, you can post to multiple venues using Social Posting! This allows you to post media multiple venue Facebook pages directly from the Screach Hub - saving you time and effort managing each ...
Playing engaging marketing channels on venue players
Screach engaging marketing channels are specifically designed to maximise attention on your screens! These on-demand channel are updated weekly and include a wealth of content like the latest sports highlights, upcoming fixtures, viral videos and ...
Adding multi-screen and portrait promotions
Screach allows you to display media in different formats to meet your marketing and screen orientation needs! Multi-screen display enables you to upload and display promotions beside live sports and engaging marketing channels to maximise screen ...
Uploading your own media to Screach
With Screach you can upload your own media including images and video to make your local venue channels completely personalised. 1. Start by going to the Promotions area in the Hub, this can be found in the main navigation menu. 2. Select the pink + ...