How to download the ScreachTV app on to an Amazon Fire Stick
Using an Amazon Firestick to download the ScreachTV app and use the service
- Search for ScreachTV
- Download, install and open the app
- On a laptop go to tv.screach.com and login with user credentials (these can be found in the welcome email)
- Follow the on-screen instructions to register the TV as a device.
- The app code on the TV screen will be required to be entered on the hub.
How do you know you’ve done a successful set up?
- Once registered the player screen will change to say: Hi there! I'm (Name of device)
- Next a test content stream will automatically play. For you to check that both the audio and video is working from your device correctly
- The final step is to choose the content you wish to stream. Head back to the customer hub and select a content stream from Your Content Store
Setting up an Amazon Fire TV Stick
Great, you’ve got an Amazon Fire TV Stick to use as a Screach player! If you already have an Amazon account set up, here is a good place to start! To see how set up your Fire TV Stick, follow this link to Amazon’s video and walkthrough guide. Need ...
Creating an Amazon account for Fire TV Stick configuration
Purchased an Amazon Fire TV Stick to use as a Screach player? Here’s a good place to start! 1. Using your PC, tablet or phone (internet connected), follow this link to Amazon’s Create Account page. 2. Enter the required details and finish by clicking ...
Devices that are compatible with the ScreachTV app
Already have a device and want to know if its compatible with Screach? Here’s our current supported devices and where you can download the ScreachTV App from: Android Devices Device type: External players (including set-top box, display panels and ...
Installing the ScreachTV App on a player device
Are you ready to install the ScreachTV App on your Android player, LG TV or Amazon Fire TV Stick? 1. Start by navigating to the relevant App store on your player device. Note: your player must be connected to the internet. a. For Android devices, ...
Where can I download the free ScreachTV App?
To add a screen to your Screach network, you will need to download the ScreachTV App on your device. Our App can be downloaded from the Google Play Store (for Android set-top box, tablets, and smart TVs), the LG TV store (for LG smart TVs) and the ...