Screach allows you to display media in different formats to meet your marketing and screen orientation needs!
Multi-screen display enables you to upload and display promotions beside live sports and engaging marketing channels to maximise screen attention.
1. Once you have uploaded your own portrait or multi-screen media or selected a portrait or multi-screen template from the promotional library, it will appear at the top of the Assets page.
2. From here, drag and drop the asset into the box with the pink + icon below – this will create your media item.
3. The asset will appear in the landscape box by default, at this point you should drag and drop the asset into the relevant screen format box (like Portrait, Promo or Banner).
4. Once in the correct box, select the Save button which can be found in the top right of the screen – you will then see the media item in the Promotions area.
5. Click and hold on the media item, then drag it to the right of the screen into the Active Promotions column. The media item will then show on the players which are set to the corresponding Screen Layout or Orientation.
Note: Multi-screen and portrait media items will only show on your screen if the correct Screen Layout or Orientation is set in the players settings which can be found in the Players area.
Need additional support? Please contact our Customer Support Team.